Sunday, March 24, 2013

First Year Uni Student ♥


It's finally the end of first month uni!
Being a uni student is..... normal -.- because I still need to study, do assignment and etc
Just to be honest, I do feel like I'm a foreigner sometimes (well, I am :P )
Felt a little bit different for me as the majority of my classmates in psychology tutorial class are Aussie.

I still have lots of Chinese & Malaysian friends in IES (Foundation Year of University of Queensland) although the students are from all over the world.
Hence, uni is quite different compared to IES.
Hmm.. guess I need to catch up with my English speaking soon



Fyi, I am a Psychological Science student now :)
Psychology is basically learning the terms of something that are known by people
then use the accumulate knowledge to solve practical problems.

So yea, don't worry if I'll look through you when we are talking or interacting
(Haha. I'm saying this because many people immediately covered their face or leaned backward
when they heard me taking this subject. Seriously, people always have the "concept" or "stereotype"
of psychologists doing that.)


 I'm really grateful because I only have 12 hours per week (even I'm a psychology student)
just like what business students have! It's just hard for people to believe with envious here and there!

I chose Korean speaking and Korean written for my elective units this semester.
Don't really have a single clue at first but quite enjoy it after I memorize Hangul (Korean alphabet)

We are learning new verbs at this stage. 
It's pretty fun although a bit hard to pick up new language at this age
According to research, the best age to study another language is before 7.
We can still catch up though, just wouldn't be as effortless as kids do.
Anyway, practice makes perfect. Hwaiting! =D


My lovely girls in youth fellowship.


Sisters' Night. Brothers presented a song to us.


Current photo and photo when I was young
with handmade present from brothers for the use of the night.




Still obsess with yogurt! Have them with fruits and muesli 


Came out with a "quote" for myself.
Don't go for dessert if you starve for something sweet. Fruit & yogurt are better choices! ♥



My typical breakfast: toast or cereal with milk


 Or... some noodles when I have more time. Teehee


Simple dish when you don't really have time to prepare meal.
Steamed fish!


Tomato soup or tomatoes with egg - also a time saver dish!

i

Water cooked green vege and pork! Healthy hey?


Scrambled egg with bacon and whatever I can include.
Broccoli and tofu! I ♥ Tofu!

 

Sun goes up and down. 
You still need to keep going no matter what.
Fear not, because I know I'm not alone. God is with me. 
I still have my family and friends when I have nothing left. 


Work hard.
Be responsible for your future.
You can only live once.

Pray hard.
Because God loves to listen to us.
Share with Him your happiness or sorrows.

Love hard.
We love because he first loved us.
(1 John 4:19)

Smile hard.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, 
before you were born I set you apart; 
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
(Jeremiah 1:5)
Let God wipe away your tears.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang

KIKI's blogspot. All right reserved. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.